One thing we have realized in life is that everyone needs a coach. More than that, we’re convinced that every pastor needs strategic help from those outside of their own ministry to help them navigate the variety of changes and challenges which they will encounter during certain seasons of life in ministry.
We have spent countless hours working with pastors, but rarely in a formalized or structured way. So after much prayer and planning, we want to invite you to a coaching network designed to help, support, encourage, resource and equip pastors.
- Pastors Tom Messer and Greg Peters
Why a coaching network?
- The statistics of pastoral burnout, depression, conflict and moral failure are staggering!
- It presents an opportunity for iron to sharpen iron
- It allows us to be a part of something bigger than themselves
- It enlarges our thinking
- It provides opportunity to engage in intentional learning relationships
- It helps gain a proper perspective from which to lead
Who is the coaching network for?
- Senior pastors who want to grow, and take heir leadership capacity to the next level.
- Senior pastors who are willing to be accountable to other pastors and enter into relationships which provide encouragement and help.
- Senior pastors who have a hunger for God and a commitment to grow and become the leader He wants them to be.
What do I get?
- Six months of coaching online and in person
- Monthly video coaching
- Monthly call-in - a conference format phone call, 2 full day “live on-site” coaching sessions, a networking lunch with other network Pastors, and direct access to my team and special behind the scenes access.
- Private email access
- Resources and downloads
- Leadership Assessment
- Ministry evaluation and audit tools
- Dates: March 13, April 10, May 12 & 13, June 12, July 10, and August 14
- Be present for all video conference coaching calls ~ March 13, April 10, June 12, and July 10
- Attend both of the 2 live coaching days ~ May 12 & 13 and August 14
- Engage in email forums and conference calls.
- Submit assessment in first 2 months
There is a financial commitment to be a part of the coaching network. The cost is $399 for all 6 months.
How do I join?
Simply submit your application and pay either a deposit or your balance in full. If you have any questions, email Denise Peters at email@example.com and she will be glad to help you get started in any way she can!
Bio on the Coaches
Pastor Tom Messer
A native of Northfield, Massachusetts, Dr. Messer graduated from Maranatha Baptist Bible College in 1982. That same year, he began his association with Trinity Ministries when he began coaching basketball and teaching at Trinity Baptist College. In 1991, he was appointed Executive Vice President of the college. On December 6, 1992, he became the pastor of the church, and president of Trinity Baptist College. Pastor Messer and his wife, Lisa, have four children: Drew, Christie, Michael, and Jacob. Dr. Messer enjoys spending time with his family, studying the Bible, reading books on the Christian life or church growth, eating barbecue or seafood and playing golf. He's also a fan of basketball, football and baseball.
Pastor Greg Peters
Just a dude from Delaware living the flip-flop life in Palm Coast, Florida. Upon graduating from Trinity Baptist College in 1992, Greg entered full-time evangelistic ministry traveling the United States in crusade work. After traveling for a year in evangelism, Trinity Baptist College asked him to return and travel representing the college as the Director of Public Relations. Greg and his wife, Denise, traveled for the college full-time until the summer of 1997 when God led them to start a church in Palm Coast, FL. Greg is a passionate, engaging speaker who at times casts more vision than the staff around him can possibly keep up with. Greg and Denise have one son, Seth, and they enjoy traveling, horses, biking, the beach and ministering in Philadelphia and Cambodia.