- Open to rising high school juniors and seniors who have completed all requirements through their Sophomore year.
- Students must have a 3.0 unweighted cumulative GPA.
- Placement testing results must indicate student does not need remedial instruction in English and has satisfactory reading ability.
- All students who are new to TBC must successfully complete the College Placement Test at TBC or meet ACT requirements.
- Limited to 9 credits during summer semester.
- Approval from parents and school counselor.
For pricing information, please contact College Admissions at 904-596-2451.