As part of the Admissions Process, the prospective student must submit the following materials and be officially accepted prior to registering for and/or attending any course:
- Complete the Graduate Program application. You may complete it online or in the downloadable application packet.
- Submit official transcripts from your undergraduate degree institution and any graduate transcripts. You may download and submit the Transcript to Trinity Form to your previously attended institutions.
- One-Page Essay regarding professional, educational, and spiritual goals
- Two letters of recommendation that characterize the student's academic and ministry potential
- Submit $45 Application Fee. Pay now
- Acknowledge your agreement with the doctrinal statement on the Graduate Application
- Four-year degree from a recognized institution
- M.A. applicants - 2.5 GPA during last two years of undergraduate degree
- M.Ed. applicants - 3.0 GPA during last two years of undergraduate degree
- Affirm the doctrinal statement set forth by the College.
- Basic proficiency in computer applications.
- Additional requirements may be found in the graduate catalog.
A maximum of six (6) hours of previously completed course work may be transferred from another recognized graduate school. A transcript evaluation may be requested by contacting the Office of Admissions