Permission Form

Phone Number
Permission (Select all that apply)
  • Extended Curfew
  • Out-of-Town
  • Overnight
Date Leaving
Date Returning
Time Leaving
Time Returning
Who's Vehicle
Others Traveling
Your Classification
Permission Form needs approved by a Dean:
  • Go out of town (Orange Park is considered in-town)
  • Stay overnight off campus
  • Need to be late for curfew (other than regular work)
Permission needed from a parent if you are under 21. (Parent permission voicemail) For male students: 904-596-2302. For female students:1-800-275-3997:
  • Go out of town
  • Stay overnight off campus