Philosophy of Education
The Philosophy of Christian Education Seminar may be used for the following purposes:
· Seven-Hour / ISP Professional Development Seminar
· Philosophy Credentialing Seminar
· ACSI Certification
· One-Credit, M. Ed. Course towards Trinity Baptist College Graduate Program (must complete DVD/workbook and syllabus requirements)
The Seven-Hour / ISP Professional Development Seminar (DVD Set/Workbook) covers the following topics:
1. Introduction to Philosophy of Christian Education
2. Philosophy’s Impact on Teachers
3. Philosophy’s Impact on Parents
4. Philosophy’s Impact on Students
5. Philosophy’s Impact on the Curriculum
6. Philosophy’s Impact on Methods
7. Philosophy’s Impact on Classroom Management
8. Philosophy’s Impact on Extra-Curricular Programs and Activities
9. The Significance of a Christian School
10. Philosophy of Christian Education: Summary and Conclusions
· To earn philosophy credential for initial certification or 7 In Service Points (ISP) toward re-certification you will need to order the DVD Set and workbook. See below for additional information on ordering materials.
· Complete the workbook, and then order your completion certificate through the link provided in your workbook. Your certificate will then be sent to you.
Note: The seminar may only be used one time for 7 ISP's in a certificate renewal cycle.
Ordering Information - All materials have free shipping!
· Complete the information fields as requested and record the number of DVD sets and workbooks you will need.
· Your price will be calculated and you will be prompted for a credit card number.
· If you are having trouble ordering through the website, please contact the Academic Office at 904.596.2457 or email@example.com.
ACSI Teacher Certification
If you are taking this course for ACSI teacher certification, you will need to complete the Philosophy of Christian Education Seminar, then download the Syllabus and complete the two lessons included.