We are excited about the possibility of having you join us here at Trinity Baptist College. Since 1974, this college has been used of God to prepare thousands of men and women, and our faculty and staff look forward to having the opportunity to do the same in your life as you train for His service.
Trinity offers a variety of fields of study, including Pastoral Theology, Music, Education and many more. A variety of scholarships and loans are also available to help you pay for college. Wondering what there is to do in your free time? Click here to see what Jacksonville has to offer!
PLEASE NOTE: All steps must be completed for consideration for acceptance.
- Complete the undergraduate application. You may complete the application online or print out the downloadable application and mail it to us.
- Submit the $30.00 application fee. Pay Now
- Submit all official high school transcripts
(or GED Certification and proof of graduation).
- Submit any official college transcripts. (if applicable)
- Submit one Pastor's Recommendation Form.
- Submit ACT or SAT tests scores.
Each of the steps above must be completed for your file to be considered for acceptance. Once your file is complete, you will be notified of your acceptance determination.
* International Students will be required to pass the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in addition to the required Math and English entrance proficiency exams. Arrangements can be made to take this test by visiting online at www.toefl.org.
The reservation deposit is a $350 investment that reserves the following for NEW students:
- Scholarship Package: Because institutional aid is limited, the only way to reserve an institutional scholarship package after institutional aid is offered by the college is with the reservation deposit. Without the reservation deposit, funds from the scholarship package may be transferred to another student.
- Dorm Room: Students who pay the reservation deposit are guaranteed a room for the upcoming semester (on a first come first serve basis).
- Waiver of Payment Plan Fee: Trinity offers both 4 month and 5 month payment plans. To take advantage of these plans, Students are charged an additional $40.00. Should a student pay a reservation deposit, this fee is waived.
The reservation deposit is non-refundable for accepted students, but is applied towards the student’s account and subtracted from monies owed to the institution. Should the student receive scholarships and grants other than institutional aid and in excess of monies required, that student shall receive a refund in the appropriate amount of excess monies. Pay Now
legislated vaccinations for all college students
All dormitory students must be vaccinated against meningitis and hepatitis B diseases or sign a waiver (if over the age of 18). Florida law requires you be given the following information regarding these diseases and their vaccines.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Trinity Baptist College admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the college. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of policies, financial aid programs, athletic, and other college-administered programs.